John Cutter Investigations, www.johncutterinvestigations.com, is a full-service investigative firm. We are currently seeking experienced surveillance investigators to conduct video surveillance in regard to our investigations.
Qualified candidates will have all necessary licensing to meet state statutory requirements. In addition, the candidate should possess a minimum of two years surveillance experience, experience taking statements and conducting scene inspections. Candidates should have excellent report writing and verbal communication skills. Investigators must be able to perform stationary and mobile surveillance in a variety of environments, including high crime areas and be comfortable with the use of pretext investigations. Familiarity with computers, the Internet and contemporary video equipment is a MUST.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and quality of work product.
- Provides professional, and expedient investigative services as requested by clients.
- Obtains professional, quality video utilizing covert techniques, such as covert cameras, which will meet the requirements of clients and evidence guidelines.
- Performs case reviews to determine case objective and verifies information regarding address, telephone number and vehicles of subjects.
- Conducts as necessary, surveillance of both stationary and mobile subjects in a covert manner.
- Proactively and covertly attempt to develop and gather new information pertaining to the subject of the investigation through public database searched and/or neighborhood.
- Prepares concise and accurate reports depicting all aspects of the investigation.
- Completes case objective within scheduling and budgetary constraints.
- Must maintain a professional attitude and appearance when representing the company.
- Must adhere to timely submission of all investigative materials such as updates, reports and video.
- Must possess a Valid Private Investigator License.
- Must possess vehicle suitable for surveillance.
- Must possess suitable video camera, audio recorder and covert video devices.
- Must have skills to work independently.
- Must be able to prepare concise and accurate investigative reports.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Ability to upload and/or edit original video for clients as necessary.
- Must be able to work flexible hours and days.
Compensation, based on experience, up to $50/hr.
Please RESPOND via EMAIL ONLY – email@example.com please include resume or CV, license, sample surveillance report and insurance information.